FRANCHISES ARE AVAILABLE IN SELECT AREA
Currently we require franchisees in the following areas:
- Cape Town
- Stellenbosch / Somerset West / Gordons Bay
- Durban North,
- Garden Route,
- Port Elizabeth,
- East London,
- Johannesburg South
- Pretoria West
Please contact us and we will send you:
- A Brochure for new franchisees
- A Franchise application
Buying a franchise is a serious undertaking. Take your time to decide. It is recommended that you have the contract explained to you by an attorney and you should seek accounting and financial advice on the franchise proposition.
Before you sign any contracts to purchase a franchise or business opportunity in Training and Placements take the following in consideration and if you can answer yes to more than 5 of the questions you know that you invest in an established business:
- Is the Head Office in business for more than 10 years to ensure that you do not invest in a “fly by night”.
- Is the head office centrally located to ensure that there is easy access for training and meetings on a regular basis if required by the franchisees?
- Is the Franchisor/s a Company or a Close Corporation?
- Do they have financials available to prove a sustainable income?
- Are their training manuals re-aligned to the national unit standards?
- Do they have a registered Trade Mark?
- Do they have a website with their brand name and listed with major search engines?
- Do they clear the employees with a major service provider in terms of criminal records and ID verification before placing them with a family?
EDUBABE CAN ANSWER YES TO ALL THESE QUESTIONS!
The franchise must be operated from a business office, Church Hall, Recreation Centre, at home in an outside building or a converted garage, big enough to accommodate 8 – 10 adults (Between 18M² - 62M² floor space should be sufficient). All classes and interviews are presented in this venue, for the cooking classes, you will need access to a stove, oven, microwave, fridge and sink.
Our cooking classes are designed to teach the domestic worker how to prepare and cook food in a home environment and you therefore need minimal extra equipment for this.
All franchisees must ensure that the premises are secured and maintained in a sanitized manner as regulated by the Health Department and the Department of Labour. The franchisee must ensure that the premises are sufficiently insured.
The franchisee will be responsible for the office equipment and decor.
You as FRANCHISEE will receive a territorial protection. No other FRANCHISEE will be allowed to purchase an Edu Babe franchise within your demarcated area. A diagram will be attached to your agreement to outline the borders of your demarcated area.
REQUIREMENTS OF A PROSPECTIVE FRANCHISEE
To start and grow a successful franchise, PROSPECTIVE FRANCHISEES need to give the following KEY aspects their careful consideration:
Do you have courage to start and build your own business? As Mike Lipkin says, courage is not the absence of fear; it is the courage to act despite your fear!
With an unwavering commitment and dedication to your business, it will succeed. Prospective franchisees must be prepared to give absolutely everything for at least the first 18 months in order to establish their presence in an area and make their name known. NOTHING short of the BEST will do. Running your own business is an ALL or NOTHING game!
You will have to be relentlessly consistent in how you run your business, giving your absolute best despite setbacks and failures you will experience!
Are you internally motivated or do you need other people to make it happen for you? Being an EDU BABE franchisee will demand a great deal of discipline.
Although you buy into an existing concept and infrastructure you will nevertheless be expected to CAUSE GROWTH, NOT WAITING for it to happen.
If you are looking for something more that just being at home, and want to make a meaningful contribution to your community then EDU BABE will provide you with that opportunity.
We are looking for people who want to become part of a TEAM and who are willing to contribute to this relatively small, yet dynamic business.
If you are prepared to travel to surrounding areas, or to clients\' premises to conduct the training, you will be even more successful and build a rapid client base.
Initial business training cannot be done before the initial franchise fee is paid.
The initial franchise fee covers the following:
- Business training
- Running your business & Operating procedures
- Presenting workshops Procedures and practical training
- Procedures and practical training in placements
- Course material and content
- Successful sales and marketing
- Administrative material (CD Disk)
- Demarcated Area
- Start up advertising pack:
- 1000 EDU BABE pamphlets.
- 20 A4 Full colour posters
- 200 Business Cards
- Pull –up banner
- Car magnets
Subject to the franchise agreement the following equipment is supplied from Head Office and is included with the initial franchise fee
- First aid dolls
- Doll to demonstrate bathing
- Baby bath to demonstrate bathing
- Bandages to demonstrate first aid
- Soft dolls (CPR demonstrations)
- 1 Childminders manual
- 1 basic cooking and baking manual
- 1 advanced cooking and baking manual
- 1 housekeeping manual (Facilitators manuals)
- 1 Employers guides
- Receipt book with our logo
- Invoice book with our logo
- CD with administration material
- Stimulation DVD’s
- White board / Wall planner
- First Aid Kit
- Operations and Procedures Manual for Edu Babe and Care Recruitment Solutions
To request more information please contact us and we will forward information on this great opportunity